TPB-IN series hydraulic road bollards are the most preferred vehicle access control solutions to provide a high level of security in areas where frequent and heavy duty use is required. The TPB-IN series is specially designed to provide high resistance to impact forces. Thanks to its powerful internal hydraulic power pack design, it is an ideal choice for high-frequency operations. It is achieving a high level of security while maintaining an aesthetic look. Hydraulic bollards are widely used at high-security access applications and regulation of city traffic at entrance-exit points, military areas, industrial, governmental buildings, and streets that are closed to traffic in certain hours of the day.
During a power failure, it is designed to be controlled manually. Thanks to PLC controlled electronics, the raising-lowering operation can be achieved by card readers, remote control, on/off key switches, biometric readers, etc. Safety accessories like photocells, loop detectors, and other optional accessories like traffic lights, flashlights can be integrated into the system.
- Fast operation,
- Internal hydraulic power pack design provides maximum reliability,
- Heavy gauge cylinder, cover and underground case,
- PLC and best quality electronics that provide synchronized operations of grouped bollards with a single control cabinet,
- Thanks to modular case design, easy to installation and maintenance,
- Smooth and silent operation with internal hydraulic system,
- Suitable for intense usages at high frequency accessing, 10000 + movements per day,
- In case of a power failure, it is possible to control manually,
- Optionally adjustable operation times and emergency fast operation mode,
- Aesthetic design.