TPR series Hydraulic Road Blockers are the most reliable Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) products that provide high level security protection against hostile vehicle attacks.
While road blockers provide safe access control, in case of a vehicle attack, they prevent the vehicle from moving by damaging the wheels, front and lower parts and provide effective protection and security by disabling it.
TPR Hydraulic Road Blockers are manufactured in developed production facilities by experienced technical staff, using quality materials and electronic components with the highest reliability in the market.
In addition to standard sizes and features, it is possible to customize specifications and dimensions according to customer needs and provide practical solutions.
- Robust construction of TPR series road blockers are designed for heavy duty operations and made out of heavy materials,
- TPR series road blockers are designed to meet the K12 level of DOS SD-STD-02.01 standards. Computer-aided element tests have proven that the TPR series can withstand an impact force of 7500 kg @ 80 km/h.,
- Position sensing and speed control with water proof proximity limit sensors which immediately stop the motor operation at limit points. Slowing down at closing and opening limit points which provides silent operation,
- The drive unit is hydraulic but in a case of power failure or in an emergency situation, road blocker can be controlled manually with the help of manual hand pump,
- Easy to install and maintain,
- Can be integrated with other access control systems easily.
STANDARD HPU: Hydraulic unit is specially designed for road blockers and bollards. The capacity of oil tank is 40 lt. There are manometer, manual hand pump, oil level and temperature indicator, direction control valve, tank cover, pressure setting, 5,5 kW electric motor in hydraulic system.
DC OPERATION (DCO): In case of power outage, 6 to 10 complete cycles without electricity can be performed by using the optional DCO. Switching between AC and DC power is provided seamlessly, thanks to high-end battery charger circuit. 24 VDC, 2,2 kW DC power pack, 2 x 12 VDC 50 A Dry Type Non-maintenance battery. The capacity of oil tank is 100 lt.
EMERGENCY FAST OPERATION (EFO): In case of emergency, optional Emergency Fast Operation feature raises the road blocker to fully up position in less than 1 second, thanks to high-pressured accumulator. This feature is activated by the panic button on remote control keyboard or any external signal such as TP-HS Series Rising Arm Barrier’s crash detection. The capacity of oil tank is 100 lt.