TB series electromechanical arm barriers are widely used ideal solutions in order to provide security access or traffic control in extremely busy areas. These barrier systems have a variety of usage areas such as parking lots, airports, government offices, military compounds, industrial areas, business centers and many places that requires vehicle access control.
TB series arm barriers are designed to fulfill the latest requirements of industry and suitable for high flow traffics, intensive usage and harsh environmental conditions. The barriers are resistant to continuous use and harsh environmental conditions thanks to their powerful mechanisms and electric motor drives.
Although the drive unit is electromechanical, in case of a power failure, it is possible for barrier system to be lifted and lowered manually.
- Adjustable 3 different operation speed modes in 1.5, 3, 6 seconds according to arm length,
- 6.00 meters of maximum arm length,
- Thanks to its mechanical design, arm can be mounted in reverse direction,
- Easy to install, low maintenance cost,
- During a power failure the arm rises and stayed at open position automatically,
- The system can handle more than 15000+ movements per day,
- Have an aesthetic and elegant design, Can be integrated with other access control systems,
Robust structure can resist to harsh environmental conditions.