MTK-SM series surface mount tyre killers, allow reverse direction access in emergency situations or when desired, beside allowing one-directional accessing like conventional tyre killers, thanks to their latch down mechanism design. Surface mount mechanical tyre killers have the advantage of easy installing that does not require digging the ground at places that have construction constraints.
In the system, there are spikes, mounted on the same shaft that can move separately from each other. Spikes lower to the ground while the tyres of vehicle pass over. After the passage, each spike raises up automatically to their default positions by the weights on their opposite sides. If an unauthorized vehicle tries to access against the tyre killer, the tyres of the vehicle will definitely be destroyed by spikes and the vehicle will be inactivated after a few more meters.
With an optional ‘latch down’ mechanism, all the spikes can be locked in lowered position to allow the passages in the reverse direction when desired. The latch down mechanism is a unique design with the feature of easy locking operation by one person with an easy operation. Surface mount mechanical tyre killers have a wide variety of usage areas in security access control applications such as military sites, government offices, police headquarters, embassies, airports, parking lots and many more places to prevent reverse passaging.
- Ideal solution for the places that have construction constraints,
- Provided as the modules of 1 meter and available in required lengths depending on the requirements of projects,
- Robust structure is manufactured from heavy gauge and high graded structural steel for heavy duty work,
- With its secure structure provides maximum endurance,
- Unique “latch down” feature,
- Easy to install and maintain.