TPB-CT series crash test hydraulic road bollards are suitable solutions in areas where frequent and heavy duty usage is necessary to provide high level of security. They provide a solid protection with aesthetic appearances thanks to their modern design.
TPB-CT crash test series hydraulic road bollards are designed for the areas that have high-security requirements and to meet high level of ASTM M50 / IWA14-1 / PAS68 impact resistance. TPB-CT series road bollards have already proven their durability and stopping power by computer aided element analysis tests. The product is pending to be tested against IWA14-1:2013 standards and expecting to be awarded IWA14-1:2013, N2A level certification.
During a power failure, it is designed to be controlled manually. Thanks to PLC controlled electronics, the raising-lowering operation can be achieved by card readers, remote control, on/off key switches, biometric readers etc. Safety accessories like photocells, loop detectors and other optional accessories like traffic lights, flash lights can be integrated to the system.
Hydraulic bollards are widely used at high security access applications and regulation of city traffic at entrance-exit points, military areas, industrial, governmental buildings, parking lots and streets which are closed to traffic in certain hours of the day.
- Hydraulic power pack design provides maximum reliability,
- Thanks to the internal hydraulics and modular case design, it provides ease of maintenance and installation combined with smooth and silent operation,
- TPB-CT1090 Hydraulic rising bollards are being tested to prove that they have a high impact resistance to meet K12 level of IWA14-1:2013 standards and withstand an impact force of 7,500 kg at 80 km/h,
- Synchronizing bollards grouped with a single control cabinet thanks to PLC control,
- Suitable for intense usages at high frequency accessing, 10000 + movements per day,
- Manual control in case of power failure,
- Optionally adjustable operation times and emergency fast operation mode,
- Aesthetic design.